1997 - present Programmer/Analyst (VisualAge Smalltalk)
M.S. in Mathematical Physics, Moscow
State University (Summa Cum Laude)
1983 - 1989 Department of Physics
1989 - 1991 Department of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics
1992 - 1997 Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Perfect knowledge of Russian
- Reading knowledge of Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Working knowledge of Basic, FORTRAN, C/C++ (Borland, Visual C++, MFC, GNU),
Smalltalk, Mathematica, HTML
- Currently learning Postscript and Java
- Dr. Richard J. Creswick, Associate Professor. Department of Physics
and Astronomy, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
Telephone: (803)777-3766. E-mail: N530039@vm.sc.edu
- Dr. James M. Knight, Professor. Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
Telephone: (803)777-6046. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Terry L. Huntsberger, Associate Professor. Department of Computer
Science, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
Telephone: (803)777-2404. E-mail: email@example.com
- Dr. Vera A. Voronina, Software Engineer.
Storage Technology Corporation, One StorageTek Drive, Louisville, CO 80028.
Telephone: (303)417-1869. E-mail: VoronVA@LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
- A. B. Vasil'eva, A. V. Pavel'ev. On the existence of the solutions of contrast space
structures. U.S.S.R. Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics,
30 (1990), 1, p. 72 - 86.
- A. B. Vasil'eva, A. V. Pavel'ev. On the forming of solution of the contrast structure
type to singularly perturbed parabolic equations for large values of time variable.
Matematicheskoe Modelirovanie (Mathematical Modeling), 4 (1991), 9, p. 32 - 37.
- A. V. Pavel'yev, R. J. Creswick. Numerical Study of the Lee-Yang Zeros of the
Partition Function of the Ising Model in Three Dimensions. To appear in Journal
of Physics A: Mathematical and General.